Stark swiveling pickup truck crane has 3-ton hydraulic jack to easily lift loads to 1100 lbs. Steel boom extends from 33in. to 53-1/2in. to help you get ideal angle when hoisting items onto truck bed
- Truck crane hoist is equipped with a hydraulic plunger. The hydraulic plunger starts simply by turning the handle. The combination of grip and hydraulic plunger makes operation labor-saving and efficient
- Winch crane adopts steel material, also known as alloy steel, which has higher strength than carbon steel. Its low carbon content and low alloying element content effectively improve the stability, plasticity, and welding properties
- Crane hoist allows a person to easily lift the engine, generators, compressors, and other small equipment into the car. It is widely used in pickup trucks, towing lathes, ships, suitable for construction, forestry, factories, and transportation
- Crane's arms are adjustable in four length classes, with the arms measuring 55-1/2" in the shortest case and able to withstand up to 1,100 pounds of lifting. At full extension, the components length and effectively support up to 500 pounds
- The base of the crane is removable and effortlessly installed. The bottom of the pickup truck crane rotates 360° according to handling requirements. The cantilever is centered on the shaft and swivels in different directions
- Material: Steel
- Type: Hoist Crane
- Lifting Type: Hydraulic
- Hydraulic Jack: 3-Ton
- Max Weight Capacity: 1100lbs
- Boom Extension Lock: 4 Position (1100lbs, 700lbs, 600lbs and 500lbs)
- Boom Extends: 33" to 53-1/2''
- Handle Pump Length: 21-3/4"
- Swivel: Yes
- Chain Length: 10-1/2"
- Base w/ Mount Bracket: 5-3/4" x 11-3/4"
- Base Size: 5-1/2" x 8"
- Hoist Crane