The Hose Clamp Clic-R Collar Pliers allow bands to be reused. One side of this unit is used to tighten the collar band. The other side is used to loosen the collar. Specially designed jaws allow a quick change from installation to removal by simply turning pliers over.
- CV Boot Clamp Pliers Tool is the perfect tool for ear-type clamp crimping or removal on VW, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Honda, Mazda vehicles to crimp and flatten the clamp on ear-type constant velocity joint boot clamps
- Constructed from heavy-duty steel with comfort grip handles; Perfect fit all ear-type clamps including GM FWD outboard CV joints, also suitable for installation of certain clamps on fuel filters, water pumps, and other cooling systems
- Equipped a "straight" crimper pliers on the end allows this CV Boot crimping on clamp ears to greatly prevent leakage
- Easily crimp the loop and then push down on the crimp to lock it into place. 1/2" square holes allow you to use with a 1/2" extension handle or torque wrench
- Crimp the crimp loop and then push down on the crimp to lock the crimp in place.
- Color: Blue/Black
- Material: PVC & Steel