Each of these 115 drill bits comes organized in a metal indexed storage case for easy transport to your worksite. These drill bits retain their hardness up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit making them ideal for drilling cast iron, heat-treated steel, stainless steel, and other hard materials. With aggressive 135 degree tips, these drill bits not only last longer but also cut faster than your standard high-speed steel bits.
- Precise Drilling: The cutting edge is hardened and honed for sharpness, chatter-free design with staggered cutting teeth ensure the precise countersinking and hole smooth clean
- Professional and widely used bits: HSS is more suitable for hardened material. Particularly successful in cutting through hard metals such as stainless steel, cast iron, high-temperature alloy, titanium alloy, hard plastics, and woods, and also can be used for softer materials
- Precise 135° split point and twist design: Twist design 135-degree split point and twist design increases the cutting speed with self-centering and prevents walking, clears chips and particles faster
- 115-Pieces includes 29pieces fractional sizes: 1/16” to 1/2” in 1/64th increments; 26pcs Letter Size: A To Z; 60pcs numbered Size: #1 To #60
- Set includes the drill bit holder with size index for easy storage and organizing
- Material: High-Speed Steel
- Angle Point: 135 Degree
- Flute Type: Spiral
- Shank Type: Straight Shank
- Minimum Diameter: 1/16"
- Maximum Diameter: 1/2"
- Fractional Size: 29PC (1/16” to 1/2” in 1/64th increments)
- Letter Size: 29PC A To Z
- Numbered Size: 60PC #1 To #60
- 115pc Twist Drill Bit Set
- Storage Case