Drywall lift can help you get your job done faster and easier, perfect for commercial or home use. It's sure to do all the heavy and hard work for you. The drywall lift allows one person to lift a drywall panel, without assistance.
- Eliminate Risk- Eliminate risk of injury due to the heavy lifting, Prevent strain and injury by letting the lift do all the hard work
- Support Hooks - Secures the drywall on the lift and prevents it from sliding off during placement. Also helps pivot the drywall sheet into place so it is flush against the wall and adds support to prevent the edges of drywall sheets from getting crushed and broken.
- Sturdy - 5' wide tripod base is supported by anti-slip, non-marring casters that won't damage floors; a 3" triangular frame (in 4' sections) features oversized lock nuts and clevis pins at critical pivot-points, and the base includes a flip-down backstop to secure the lift's position for mounting
- Large Cradle - Extends to 10' in width, has rubber caps on 3-position auto-locking outriggers to protect your material, and also features panel support hooks; it retracts to just 36" from the floor when tilted for easy loading
- Lifting Winch - Simple-to-operate, single-stage winch (18" wheel, 4" handle) with an extra-strong, braided-steel lifting cable; it includes a brake and a capped handle to protects hands
- Tool Free Assembly - Easy assemble, no tool required. Quick tool-free setup and disassembly for storage
- Max reach for Horizontal Ceilings: 11-ft /
- Sheet Capacity: up to 4 x 8ft
- Weight Capacity: 150lbs
- Casters Size: 4"
- Max Reach for walls: 15-feet; (11-foot maximum lift and half the length of drywall)
- Drywall Panel Lift