The Barton 12" Meat Slicer high-quality stainless steel blade commercial semi-automatic meat slicer in silver is specifically designed for commercial use in restaurants, commercial kitchens, butcher shops, delis, farms, and even home use. Powerful 320 watts of motor power for commercial applications, it is perfect for slicing meats (recommended), vegetables, cheeses, and fruits smoothly, quickly, and effortlessly up to .6" thick (0-16mm) with the numerical scale knob
- Ideal for commercial use in restaurants, commercial kitchens, butcher shops, delis, farms, and even home use.
- 12" blade is razor sharp so that it can effortlessly cut through the product, and it is surrounded by a knife ring guard to help protect users
- A built-in sharpener that both hones and sharpens the blade. It helps the blade to maintain a sharp edge for slicing by pushing the front and back button for a couple of seconds, ensuring that your blade is always razor-sharp and ready to slice
- A metal pusher on the feed tray allows you to provide pressure against the product being sliced, preventing slipping, ensuring a consistent cut, and also guarding your hands against the slicer knife
- On-Off switch and relays are built separately which can highly prevent them from damage together at the same time
- Skidproof rubber feet secure the slicer on the countertop while slicing which makes the slicer more sturdy
- Voltage: 110/60Hz
- Power Rated: 320 Watt
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Size: 12"
- Adjustable Thickness: Yes
- Slicer Thickness: 0-16mm
- Tray Size: 9-1/2"(W) x 10-1/2"(D)
- Overall Dimensions: 22-3/4"(W) x 17-1/2"(D) x 16-1/2"(H)