This 18" Blade Guard, Push, Honda GX390 Gasoline Engine is highly durable and will deliver trusted performance on the job site. Engineered for operators from DIY to professionals that demand quality, ease of operation and accurate sawing. This concrete saw is perfect for smaller jobs such as sidewalks, driveways and city streets and offers a productive push saw with excellent weight distribution, stability and enhances maneuverability. Easy to transport and lift.
- Perfect for smaller jobs such as sidewalks, driveways and city streets and offers a productive push saw with excellent weight distribution, stability and enhances maneuverability
- 11.7 HP Honda GX390 engine is powerful and reliable
- Low-vibration handlebar and excellent weight distribution and stability
- Hinged front, lift-up blade guard is designed to provide easy blade replacement
- Saw position guide helps ensure straight cuts
- Water system provides an optimum flow and volume of water to the blade
- Rotating handle for adjusting cutting depth
- Built-in wheel for easy transportation to jobsite
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Frame Material: Metal
- Engine Type: Honda GX390 Air-Cooled OHV Four-Cycle
- Horsepower: 11.7
- Start Method: Recoil Start
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Adjustable Cutting Depth: Yes
- Blade Capacity: 18" (457mm)
- Max Cutting Depth: 6"
- Blade Included: No
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Certification: EPA
- Walk Behind Concrete Saw
** Please leave a valid phone number for delivery schedule **