This set of 2 jack stands are ideal for supporting trucks, trailers, and equipment in fleet garages, agricultural, industrial, and construction environments. They feature a height-adjustable pin connected to the base for preventing loss. The steel plate and structural tubing are great for adding strength and stability. The V-shaped construction saddles to cradle axles and other truck components.
- Jack stands to give home mechanics and general DIY'ers the security and stability they need to get the job done; 10in wide heavy-gauge steel base ensures stable support when in use.
- Durable yet compact and lightweight, the steel jack stands can be stored in the garage or easily kept in the trunk along with other roadside equipment for easy access
- Forged iron self-locking ratchet bar for ease of use means no locking key is necessary; when the handle is up, the ratchet can be adjusted to any height freely. And when it down, the ratchet will be locked automatically
- Sold and used in pairs; Ranges in height from 11-7/8" to 19-1/2" with a 22-Ton (44,000 lb) capacity; Large saddle with locating lugs to support and position vehicle frame
- Each jack stand provides a large, V-shaped saddle to cradle axles or other under truck components
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Lock Type: Pin Style
- Max Weight Capacity: 22-Ton (44,000lbs)
- Saddle Size: 2-3/8" x 3-1/2"
- Height Intervals: 3"
- Minimum Height: 11-7/8"
- Max Lift Height: 19-1/2"
- Base Dimension: 10" x 10"
- Quantity: 2