These Step Size Step drill bits are constructed from traditional HSS combined with a titanium coating to make them even more durable. This also proves the capability and durability of the drill to last through multiple drilling on surfaces such as plastic, aluminum, copper, stainless steel, and so much more.
- Wide Application Use: Great for sheet metal, aluminum sheets, wood chips, plastic, and wood board. It’s a perfect choice for DIY and engineering use
- Process different kinds of diameter holes, which greatly saves you a lot of trouble. Great for steel sheets, aluminum sheets, copper, plastic, wood board, and many other types of sheet metal with ease countersunk. Suitable for Home DIY, and General Building, Engineering Use
- HSS Titanium Coating Material: High-speed steel along with titanium coating ensures outstanding durability and sharpness, can reduce friction, and runs cooler
- Increased Cutting Speed Design: The split point tip is at 118 degrees to increase the wear resistance. The two-flute design provides a smoother cutting, allows the material particles to escape easily for a much more clean drilling operation
- Engraved Sizes: Easily identify which size you need with the contrasted, laser engraved sizes inside the step drill bit flute
- Universal Design: Tri-flatted shank is a great universal fit that will give you confidence while you work knowing that your drill bit is securely in place.
- Flute Shape: Straight Flute
- Material: Titanium Nitride Coated (HSS)
- # of Step: 13
- Bit Size: 1/8" to 7/8" in 1/32" Increments
- Number of Bits: 1