Belt & Disc Sander sands, smooths, and deburrs jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber. With a 3.5a motor. Tool-free belt changes give users the power to switch between sandpaper grits quickly and easily. The belt also tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees to accommodate the needs of your particular workpiece.
- With a powerful motor, it can be used for small & large sanding operations on various materials. It can intricate contour sanding and shape to fast stock removal. Belt/Disc Sander is a two-in-one sanding station. DIY woodworkers can use the disk for exacting edge work and the belt for flattening surfaces, creating contours, and smoothing inside curves
- Set the 4" by 36" belt to the horizontal position, the vertical position, or anywhere in-between. With the beveling tabletop, sanding at an angle is easy and convenient
- Belt and disc sanding allow the user to sand a variety of lengths and angles. The adjustable tabletop and belt angle let you sand up to 90 degrees. Sand miter angles with the miter gauge
- The station is able to change between sanding belts with ease by simply releasing the tension adjustment lever found on the side of the machine. Belt tracking will stay secure with tension spring adjustment.
- Our disc sander is equipped with a dust collection port, which can minimize the clean-up of sawdust and debris. It can keep your work environment cleaner
- Color: Red
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Amp: 3.5
- Disc Speed: 1819/rpm
- Belt Speed: 1185/rpm
- Dust Port Size: 1-3/74"
- Disc Sander Table Size: 6"
- Belt Sander Table Size: 4" x 36"
- Adjustable Belt Angle: Yes (0 to 90 degrees)
- Overall Dimension: 20"(L) x 14-1/2"(W) x 12-3/4"(H)
- Belt & Disc Sander Station