This ball peen hammer set includes the most popular sizes for striking, punching, riveting, shaping and straightening unhardened metal. The carbon steel heads on these ball peen hammers are designed for power and strength. Impact-absorbing fiberglass handles with oil-resistant cushioned grips.
- Various Applications - Work on any hammering application with simplicity and comfort. Pein rivets, strike chisels & punches, & shape unhardened metals; Smaller hammers (8 - 16 ounce) for lighter-duty metals, larger hammers (24 & 32 ounce) for heavy-duty metals
- Built to Last Tool - Constructed from forged carbon steel with a mirrored polish for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion
- Delicate & Heavy Duty Metals - Designed with both heavy duty and more delicate jobs in mind, you can get any job done right.
- Comfortable Grip - Rubber cushion grips designed for long term use for less user fatigue. Provides secure hold, reduces vibrations and shock transfers, and is resistant to oil.
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Head Material: Forged Steel
- Handle Material: Fiberglass
- Head Weight (oz): 8, 12, 16, 24 and 32oz
- Quantity: 5
- Carrying Pouch Included: Yes
- 5pc Ball Pein Hammer
- Carrying Pouch