This Stark powered Concrete Saw is thetimate multi-purpose cutting machine. The super-rigid box frame ensures straight cuts while resisting warping and vibration, prolongs saw life and extends blade life. This lightweight walk-behind concrete saw is for small to medium jobs that require power and portability. It cuts through concrete and asphalt surfaces and sidewalks and can be used for both wet and dry applications. This compact saw has been engineered for maneuverability and reliability.
- Perfect for smaller jobs such as sidewalks, driveways and city streets and offers a productive push saw with excellent weight distribution, stability and enhances maneuverability
- Low-vibration handlebar and excellent weight distribution and stability
- Hinged front, lift-up blade guard is designed to provide easy blade replacement
- Saw position guide helps ensure straight cuts
- Easy-removal Poly water tank provides optimum flow and volume of water to blade
- Rotating handle for adjusting cutting depth
- Built-in wheel for easy transportation to jobsite
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Frame Material: Metal
- Engine Type: Loncin Gas Air-Cooled OHV Four-Cycle
- Horsepower: 6.5
- Start Method: Recoil Start
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Adjustable Cutting Depth: Yes
- Blade Capacity: 12" and 14"
- Max Cutting Depth: 3.14
- Water Tank Capacity: 12L
- Blade Included: No
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Certification: EPA
- Walk Behind Concrete Saw
** Please leave a valid phone number for delivery schedule **