Our 7" Diamond Cutoff Wheel is equipped with vacuum brazed technology for a longer life span. The vacuum technology also prevents the saw blade wheel from losing its diameter while in use. The Stark Diamond Cutoff Wheel is great for cutting ferrous metals, iron, steel, stainless steel, copper, rebar, and other high tensile alloys.
- The blade is ultra-thin making it easy to maneuver while cutting
- Vacuum brazed technology for a longer life span and maintains the blade's diameter
- Can be used for ferrous metals, iron, steel, stainless steel, rebar, copper, and other high tensile alloys
- The diamond steel cut-off wheels outlast regular wheels by a ratio of 65:1
- Able to cut 2-3 more concrete than lower quality blades dues to Premium Bond that provides the optimal cut-to-wear ratio, optimized for balanced cut life, cut-rate, cut precision, power demands & heat buildup, allowing you to cut longer, consistently precise with moderate power demands with the lowest heat buildup in the industry
- Color: Blue
- Size: 7" x 0.060
- Arbor Size: 7/8"
- Max: 8,500RPM