This 8 in. Heavy Duty Bench Vise is engineered with highly durable cast steel construction for long-lasting durability and flexibility in use. The swivel locking base design makes turning in any direction effortless after mounting the vise bench. Our bench vise is nicely built and sturdy, making it ideal for mounting on bench tops or working trucks for both home and business application
- The 3 mounting posts provide the solid stability you need. The base rotates a full 360°, positioning it at the ideal angle to get each specialized job done
- Double lockdown system, you can count on the vise remaining right where you mount it, rock solid with less rotation
- Hardened steel jaws easily adjust up to 8"w with a 3" depth to accommodate materials in a variety of thicknesses
- The serrated pattern on the jaws adds strength while providing a strong and sure grip. Built-in pipe jaws add even more functionality, making it easy to put the clamp on pipes
- The heavy-duty casted vise, that's built to handle the most rugged use and deliver years of service
- Vise also doubles as an anvil, sporting a large work surface that can handle the pounding it takes to effectively forge a piece of metal or perform a variety of other flattening or shaping tasks
- 3 mounting posts make the unit easy to mount to workbenches and work trucks
- Color: Blue
- Type: Heavy Bench Vise
- Material: Forged Steel
- Clamping Strength: 30,000 lbs.
- Maximum Jaw Capacity: 7.4"
- Jaw Width: 8"
- Throat Depth: 3"
- Swivel Base: Yes