The 22-Ton Quick Lift Air / Hydraulic Service Floor Jack has a powerful air motor to lift heavy loads. A quick lift system allows the lifting ram to come in contact with the load faster. The compact design easily fits between dual tandem axles. Ideal for lifting axles, farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery, industrial equipment and more.
- Ideal for lifting axles, farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery, industrial equipment and more
- Heavy Duty steel construction with sturdy handle and chrome plated ram, makes payload capability ups to 22-ton. Sprayed paint to resist rust & corrosion, adds extra durability. Suitable for home or business applications
- 49" long handle with air controls saves effort, makes it easy to position most vehicles. Adjustable angle from 90-180 degree. One handle operating setting, easy to use. One pull of the handle activates the self-retracting 22-ton capacity ram. Includes handle lock lever
- The long-wearing performance of this jack starts with the piston-ram. It's treated and polished to resist thinning over time and uses a Y-style polyurethane sealing ring with a backup ring
- (2) large hard rubber tires on steel wheels, well absorb shock, resist wear and skid. Wheel diameter 8"
- Material: Steel
- Max Weight Capacity: 22-Ton
- Min Saddle Height: 10-1/8" Without Adapter
- Maximum Saddle Height: 24-3/8"
- Stroke: 4-1/2"
- Handle Length: 49"
- Wheel Diameter: 8"
- Air Pressure: 90 To 145 PSI (3 HP Air Compressor Required)
- Adjustable Angle: 90 - 180 degree
- Saddle Extensions: 20, 25, 60, 100mm
- 22-Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack
- Saddle Extensions Set