Tree stands or deer stands are open or enclosed platforms used by hunters. The platforms are secured to trees in order to elevate the hunter and give him or her a better vantage point. Hanging stands can resemble ladder stands without the ladder, and the hanging stand is also stationary. Hanging stands connect to the tree with chains or cables at the desired height. To get up to a hanging stand hunters use ladders or sections of ladders secured to the tree (called "climbing sticks"), or they use screw in steps that screw in the tree and allow the hunter to climb up to the stand.
- Designed for bow or rifle hunting when hunting season arrives
- Solid front bar makes climbing easier and works well as a gun rest
- Sturdy steel frame supports 300 lbs.
- Hanging stands can resemble ladder stands without the ladder, and the hanging stand is also stationary
- Padding seat and padded armrest for hours of comfort while hunting
- Climbing braces provide secure footing
- Hanging stands connect to the tree with chains or cables at the desired height
- Highly portable with a frame that nest together and packs on your back
- Type: Climbing Stand
- Material: Steel
- Tree Size: 8 - 20" Diameter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Dimensions: 19" x 16"
- Backrest Dimensions: 26" x 14"
- Platform Area: 19-1/2" wide by 28-3/4" long
- Weight Capacity: 300LBS
- Assembly Required: Yes