This set of 2 jack stands are ideal for supporting trucks, trailers, and equipment in fleet garages, agricultural, industrial, and construction environments. They feature a height-adjustable pin connected to the base for preventing loss. The steel plate and structural tubing are great for adding strength and stability. The V-shaped construction saddles to cradle axles and other truck components
- Jack stands to give home mechanics and general DIY'ers the security and stability they need to get the job done
- The self-locking ratchet on each jack stand provides precise height adjustments with each click, making it easy to set both stands to the same height
- Durable yet compact and lightweight, the steel jack stands can be stored in the garage or easily kept in the trunk along with other roadside equipment for easy access
- Lightweight jack stands used to support your vehicle after lifting with a jack; Handle a wide range of vehicles including small cars and light-duty trucks
- Each jack stand provides a large, V-shaped, contact area, which helps ensure stability for the supported load
- Forged iron self-locking ratchet bar for ease of use means no locking key is necessary; when the handle is up, the ratchet can be adjusted to any height freely. And when it down, the ratchet will be locked automatically
- Sold and used in pairs; Ranges in height from 19" to 29-3/8" with a 12-Ton (24,000 lb) capacity
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Max Weight Capacity: 12-Ton (24,000lbs)
- Minimum Height: 19"
- Max Lift Height: 29-3/8"
- Quantity: 2