The knee kicker carpet installer is the ideal tool for stretching new carpet into the corners without leaving wrinkles or bulges. It's also useful for getting a tight fit on stairs or in closets. Features include a sturdy aluminum frame and a foam comfort grip to cushion your knee while working.
- The knee kicker carpet installer is the ideal tool for stretching new carpet into the corners without leaving wrinkles or bulges
- Ideal for small installations and fixing loose carpet easily. The tool makes carpet fitting easy and gives you a professional finish. Thetra-wide aluminum head with steel teeth grips your carpet firmly and the teeth can be raised and lowered for you to use on different carpet thicknesses
- Knee kicker features double locking pins to easily adjust the length. With a cushioned knee-pad that lets you kick the carpet and stretch into place. The kicker also has an extending steel tube body with four length adjustment settings
- Knee kicker provides adequate performance for the Dyer or infrequent installer. The high contour neck is specifically designed for use over stretcher heads & poles. Superior die cast aluminum body is lightweight and durable Foam-filled seamless bumper pad for extra comfort
- A lever action PVC handle enables you to stretch the carpet as needed for quick and easy installation, even in tight areas. -Four attachable bars with bracing foot
- Economy Adjustable Knee Kicker is engineered with extra & high quality heavy aluminum castings and industrial grade steel to provide rugged strength and durability. The most popular knee kicker and has been the industry standard for over years
- Color: Green
- Application: For Carpet Installation
- Material: Steel, PVC, Rubber
- Adjustable Length: 18-1/2" to 21-1/2"