The diameter auger bit is designed for use with the gasoline auger drill to handle deep drilling applications. Whether planting a tree or installing fence posts, this durable cast steel auger bit will get the job done quickly. The auger bit features a tungsten carbide cutting tip and a universal 3/4" in. round shaft drive.
- Ideal for fence installation, tree and bulb planting, and other outdoor needs
- Built using heavy wall tube for maximum strength drilling
- Earth bits feature alloy steel blades and screw bits for maximum digging performance and versatility in a wide
- Cross section of soil compositions
- Designed for use with our gasoline auger drill
- Durable cast steel pilot bit with tungsten carbide cutting tip
- Designed for use with our Gasoline or Electric Auger Power Head
- Universal 3/4" in. round drive shaft
- Drills holes in all types of soil; the dirt removed is left around edge of hole in loose, easy-to-pack condition
- Ideal choice for the homeowner looking to plant more in less time, while also being able to do those less than desirable homeowner jobs
- Color: Black
- Auger Type: Bit Only
- Diameter: 4"
- Shaft Size: 3/4"
- Overall Length: 29"