The XtremepowerUS Post Hole Digger gives you plenty of power to efficiently dig and bore through holes for decks, fence posts, tree planting, and more. It features a powerful 2-stroke 43cc gasoline engine enabling the drilling of multiple holes in quick succession. Designed to be lightweight and easy to use to reduce the working strength of the operator.
- Powerful 2-stroke 43cc gasoline engine enables drilling of multiple holes in quick succession
- Heavy duty die-cast metal auger bit can rip and shred through soft soils and clay like butter
- Rocky soils and tree roots may slow down excavation, but our post hole digger can handle it with ease
- A convenient built-in translucent fuel tank lets you easily check when you need to refill
- Steel jobsite handlebar frame provides secure protection for the engine against damages
- Ergonomic handlebars with fingertip throttle trigger give you enhanced power and speed control
- XtremepowerUS post hole diggers are made adaptable with most standard auger bits with a shaft size of 3/4 in.
- Simply choose the right size and type of auger bit to meet your requirements for the toughest jobs
- Product Type: Earth Auger
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, Air-cooled Gasoline Engine
- Engine Displacement: 43 cc
- Engine Cycles: 2 Cycle
- Fuel Mixing Ratio: 50:1 2-Cycle Pre-Blended Fuel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: .98 Gal
- Clutch Type: Centrifugal
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Translucent Fuel Tank: Yes
- Maximum revolutions per minute: 125 RPM
- Product Weight (with bit): 27.5 lbs.
- CARB and EPA Certified
- 43CC Gasoline Post Hole Digger
- 8 in. Earth Auger Bit